The Top 10 Civil Engineering Interview Questions You are definitely going to face in an interview for sure are as follows :-
1) What is Water-Cement Ratio and How it is related to the strength of concrete
2) What is Curing and Why it is necessary, What is the minimum curing period
3) What Do You Understand by M25 Concrete
4) What are the weights of 16mm, 12mm, 20mm, 25mm, 8mm Dia. Bars.
5) What are the minimum Propping Period of Beams and Slabs of various Spans.
6) How and Why Cube Test and Slump Test are done.
7) What are the advantages of Prestressed Concrete over R.C.C.
8) Quantity of materials required for different works
9) What is the Minimum Water required for Hydration of Cement
10) Why RCC Structures are Reinforced and with steel
For Answers Please view the following videos which have been prepared in two parts in which Answers to the above 10 questions in five plus five mode is given with detailed explanation.
If someone can answer all of these then He/She can crack the Technical Part of almost 70% of Interview cases. Do not share this with any one these Questions are simple yet secret, typically everyone ignores these Basic Questions.
If you like this Article then I am sure you will like the following well researched articles too, come on check them out also
Er. Ranadip Chakraborty is a Passionate Blogger in his field of excellence. He writes for upholding the ethics of this Nobel Profession and to share his experience to all Practicing Civil Engineers & Civil Engineering Students for the betterment of the Engineering fraternity.
Er. Chakraborty served Cantonment Board, under Ministry of Defence Govt. of India, and at present working as Engineer Officer (Group - A) under State Govt.
Er. Chakraborty, A Chartered Engineer [India], completed his Diploma in Civil Engineering back in 2014 with 1st Class & Distinction and his Professional Degree in Civil Engineering from The Institution of Engineers (India) in 2019 with specialization in Structural Engineering.
He now holds the Prestigious Status of Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India), The Largest Multidisciplinary Premiere Engineering Professional Body of the World.